Alien Registration Card

If you are planning on saying in Korea for over 90 days with a D-2 or D-4 visa, then you are required to obtain an Alien Registration Card (ARC). You must apply for the card within 90 days of arriving in South Korea. With this card, you can travel outside of South Korea and re-enter […]