Alien Registration Card

If you are planning on saying in Korea for over 90 days with a D-2 or D-4 visa, then you are required to obtain an Alien Registration Card (ARC). You must apply for the card within 90 days of arriving in South Korea. With this card, you can travel outside of South Korea and re-enter […]

Alien Registration 101

Most international students who arrive in Korea already got issued a visa for South Korea in their home countries. Although this visa constitutes the permission to stay for a specified duration, foreigners are required to register once they arrived in Korea (and intent to stay longer than 90 days). This process is called alien registration […]